Beckett Grading Service (BGS)
Please check the 'where is my submission' table on the Grading menu for the latest updates on your submissions.
PLEASE NOTE: Our FAST service has changed due to changes at Beckett and their struggle to keep up with demand. You should expect the fast submissions to be back here in at least 3 months during this time. Slow submissions are still taking 6+ months.
BIG changes to our Beckett BGS grading options which deliver far greater transparency, and value, to all Cherry grading customers!
We now have two simple service levels, both of which now include our FREE thumbprint removal and slab protection! We like to call these services the FAST one and well the SLOW one
The FAST Grading is for those impatient souls, like us, who want to know their grade FAST, This will be back here approximately one month (30 calendar days) from the submission date. (Due to covid delays, this number has blown out to 3+ months)
The SLOW Service is for those who don't wake up early on Christmas Day. These will be back here between 4 to 6 months after the submission date. (Due to covid delays, this number has blown out to 6+ months)
BGS is a great way to improve the value, longevity & display of your card.
Graded cards are highly sought after by collectors, who pay a premium, because their condition, and authenticity, is guaranteed by Beckett - the most respected name in trading card authentication.
Cherry is proud to be the exclusive grading submission centre for Beckett in Australia and have tailored a submission service to make improving your collection simple - and fast!
Please consider the following when submitting cards for BGS grading with Cherry:
- Each card submitted for grading is a flat rate service fee;
- Cards are submitted to BGS on the last day of every month;
- Express, tracked, shipping is used both to, and from, Beckett;
- No insurance is taken, or available, due to the excessive customs costs, and delays, with declared parcels;
- Please print, sign and include the Cherry BGS submission form with your order. This must be completed before an order is submitted;
- When submitting to Cherry, all cards should be in an individual sleeve and top loader. If cards sent in One-Touches, these will not be returned to you.
- Cards will be given a numerical grade by Beckett (see graded examples);
- Pick up is available and can be chosen at checkout;
- Send submissions to:
We are thrilled to offer this exclusive BGS service to Australian trading card collectors and look forward to upgrading your collection with you!
*Cherry is not in a position to guarantee the exact turnaround times of the BGS grading service of Beckett. That said, we have a strong, long-term, relationship with Beckett and we are both committed to offering the best-value grading service for Australian customers. Cherry uses express post services to reduce carrier times to under 7 days turnaround, on average.