Beckett Grading Service (BGS)
We now offer a 5-day* BGS grading service that significantly reduces the turnaround times for high-value or market sensitive cards e.g. Prizm Silvers!
Please consider our popular cleaning service upgrade for your BGS submissions that has seen tremendous results to overall grades and submission averages!
BGS is a great way to improve the value, longevity & display of your card. Choose from our 5-day* or 30-day BGS grading services.
Graded cards are highly sought after by collectors, who pay a premium, because their condition, and authenticity, is guaranteed by Beckett - the most respected name in trading card authentication.
Cherry is proud to be the exclusive grading submission centre for Beckett in Australia and have tailored a submission service to make improving your collection simple - and fast!
Please consider the following when submitting cards for BGS grading with Cherry:
- Each card submitted for grading is a flat rate service fee;
- Cards are submitted to BGS on the first day of every month;
- Express, tracked, shipping is used both to, and from, Beckett;
- No insurance is taken, or available, due to the excessive customs costs, and delays, with declared parcels;
- Please print, sign and include the Cherry BGS submission form with your order. This must be completed before an order is submitted;
- When submitting to Cherry, all cards should be in an individual sleeve and top loader. If cards sent in One-Touches, these will not be returned to you.
- Cards will be given a numerical grade by Beckett (see graded examples);
- Pick up is available and can be chosen at checkout;
- Cards can be submitted and/or collected over the counter.
- Please note which cards you would like cleaned on your submission form and select this service in the product listing; and
- Send submissions to:
We are thrilled to offer this exclusive BGS service to Australian trading card collectors and look forward to upgrading your collection with you!
*Cherry is not in a position to guarantee the exact turnaround times of the BGS grading service of Beckett. That said, we have a strong, long-term, relationship with Beckett and we are both committed to offering the best-value grading service for Australian customers. The 5-day & 30-day service is based on "business days" and doesn't take into account US public holidays. Cherry uses express post services to reduce carrier times to under 7 days turnaround, on average.