First Look At Panini's Artistic Side With Court Kings 2013-14
In late March, the artistic side of NBA trading cards will be on full exhibition for the first time in four seasons when the popular Court Kings franchise returns, reports Panini's Tracey Hackler.
Many of the most colorful elements that made 2009-10 Court Kings Basketball an instant classic return, including rare, autographed 5 by 7 box-toppers, creative renditions of top Rookie Cards, and some downright masterpiece autograph and memorabilia inclusions.
Every 10-card box of 2013-14 Court Kings Basketball will deliver one autograph, one memorabilia card, one Rookie Card and three inserts. Overall, the product features seven different autograph inserts and five different memorabilia inserts with prime parallels. For additional highlights, keep reading.
- Impressionist Ink: Find autographs of the NBA’s most fierce competitors in Impressionist Ink,
- a masterpiece of a set featuring animated photography and vivid artistry.
- Le Cinque Piu Belle: Hold a miniature piece of art in your hand with the return of Le Cinque Piu Belle featuring the NBA’s brightest shooting stars. Think you can find all five versions?
- Legacies: Court Kings celebrates players who have spent their entire career with one franchise.
- Art Nouveau: Pick up a letter from a 2013 rookie’s jersey in this super-prime insert, numbered to the letters in the player’s last name.
- Rookie Style: Look for four different styles of this year’s rookie class.
- Performance Art: Put a date to a jumbo swatch with Performance Art, themed around the game these star players wore the specific jersey.
Check out some of the artistic designs below or Click Here for more: