Panini Spectra Football Releasing This Week - Group Break?
Panini America’s newest NFL product — 2013 Spectra Football — is now just days away from release.
The higher-end, two-hits-per-pack newcomer is bright, shiny and bold, offering a vibrant feast for the eyes thanks to new designs, colors and etch patterns that greatly accentuate the product’s Prizm technology reports Tracey Hackler
Boasting on-card autographs from 2013′s top rookies and some of the game’s greatest legends, low-numbered parallels, autographed memorabilia RCs and some downright striking memorabilia cards that dazzle whether they’re one-color or rainbow prime.
If you would be interested in joining a half-case Group Break CLICK HERE
Other product highlights include:
- One Autograph card, one Memorabilia card, one insert/parallel/rookie numbered to 99 or less and two base cards per pack.
- All RPS rookies are numbered to 99 or less, including base Rookie Cards, base Autograph Rookie Cards and base Autograph Material Rookie Cards.
- Two on-card autographs per box from a roster that includes RPS Rookies, current stars and 50th Anniversary Hall of Famers.
- Each eight-box case should deliver 12 parallels numbered to 25 or less.
- Each six-pack box of 2013 Spectra Football will deliver six autographs (including at least two on-card) and six memorabilia cards.
- Spectra also features the return of Panini America’s Pepsi NFL Rookie of the Week set.
It certainly wets the appetite for NBA collectors with the 2013-14 Panini Spectra Basketball Hobby release slated for later in the year.