Panini 13/14 Hockey Prime Overflowing With Sick Patches
For hockey’s most passionate patch purveyors, late June can’t come fast enough. That’s when Panini America’s 2013-14 Prime Hockey hits the ice — quite possibly for the last time. As a result, the third annual instalment of one of the most memorabilia-rich trading card brands in hockey history is shaping up to be the most prime edition yet reports Tracy Hackler.
Slated to release June 25, 2013-14 Prime Hockey will arrive with stacked seven-card packs that deliver one base card, one Prime Rookies Quad Autograph, one memorabilia card, one autograph card, two additional autograph or memorabilia cards, and one additional base or insert card.
Some of the other must-see highlights from one of hockey’s most popular brands include:
- The return of Prime’s calling-card Prime Colors insert featuring oversized patches in Number,Logo and Patch variations.
- All-new Rookie Prime Colors and Draft Hat cards showcasing massive and unique patches from the brightest young stars of the 2013-14 rookie class.
- The Prime Rookies Quad Autograph chase once again will feature Jumbo Patch and NHL Shield 1/1 variations.
- The Prime Dual Rookie Class Patch insert delivers the best rookies from the 2013-14 NHL Dual Rookie Class as only Prime can.
- The ink-graced return of the Prime Signatures insert featuring Dual Signatures and Triple Signatures versions.
- Oh, and did we mention the return of Prime Ties, one of the most unique insert sets ever created?
It’s all in a product’s that’s shaping up to be the greatest Prime in hockey history.
Cherry Collectables doesn't have a large NHL Hockey audience but if this is tickling your interest let us know!