Certified Football 2015 Throws Hot Boxes Into the Mix
Panini America’s venerable Certified Football franchise will get an aesthetic upgrade, a new parallel, a new insert and a healthy dose of old favourites when the 2015 edition releases August 19 reports Tracy Hackler.
Each 10-pack hobby box of 2015 Certified Football will deliver two autograph cards, two memorabilia cards (including at least one Freshman Fabric), two Mirror Silver parallels, two Rookie Cards, one Mirror Silver Rookie, one Skills insert, one three Stars inserts and oneCertified Legends.
The highlights of 2015 Certified Football are many and include:
- Two HOT BOXES per case!
- The base set features 100 veterans, 75 rookies and 25 Immortals and features the new Mirror Purple parallel sequentially numbered to 10 or less.
- The vaunted Fabric of the Game insert returns and is devoted to the NFL’s best players; look for Prime variations numbered to 49 or less.
- Certified Signatures (numbered to 399 or less) features the top veteran superstars and the brightest members of the 2015 rookie crop.
- The new Scorching Swatches insert showcases red-hot rookies from the 2015 NFL Draft on cards sequentially numbered to 399 or less.
- Certified’s trademark Freshman Fabric patch autograph cards now fall one per box.
- The New Generation Duals insert pairs up rookies from the 2015 rookie class destined for stardom.
- Find autographs of your favorite NFL players in Gold Team Signatures (numbered to 25 or less).
Here are some of the pics