First Look Panini America 2013-14 Timeless Treasures Basketball
We’ve all been waiting for our first taste of some 13-14 action and Panini has quenched our thirst with their annual hobby product, Timless Treasures.
It will provide the season’s first autograph memorabilia Rookie Cards as well as Every Player Every Game memorablia and inserts such as Timeless Treasures Trophies and Lottery Winners.
But what looks to be really rad are the RCs featuring: acetate-trapped autographs, player-worn memorabilia and numbering to 499. Timeless Treasures will also contain Prime and Laundry Tag versions numbered to 49 and one, respectively.
Let’s hope for some serious mojo in this product, I know I would be keen to bust a sweet looking Kyrie Tag for our Cherrys! (Check out the product below)
- Look for the debut of Timeless Treasures Trophies autograph memorabilia cards featuring
- award-winning NBA stars.
- Find autographs from today’s biggest NBA stars in Treasured Ink, one of eight autograph sets in 2013-14 Timeless Treasures Basketball.
- Discover the all-new Dual Player Autograph set including Gold and Black versions.
- Treasured Threads marks the return of one of the most sought after memorabilia sets in the brand’s history, including Prime and Super Prime 1/1 parallels.
- Find all 14 lottery picks from the 2013 NBA Draft in the new Lottery Winners set. Look for super-short-printed Gold versions numbered to the featured player’s draft-pick number.
- Also look for the unique Three-Piece Puzzle chase insert.