Zion Williamson Signs Cards With Panini!
Order your box of Contenders Draft Picks for the FIRST CHANCE to pull Zion rookies!
Panini has officially announced that Zion has signed with them! They sent out the press release via their blog today;
Panini America, the world’s largest licensed sports and entertainment collectibles company and the exclusive trading card manufacturer of the NBA, NBA Players and college basketball, and Zion Williamson, the No. 1 overall pick of the New Orleans Pelicans and former Duke University superstar announced today that they have teamed up for an exclusive trading card agreement. The meaningful pact will feature Williamson’s only licensed college and NBA trading cards and autograph cards.
Watch G's thoughts on the deal;
Twitter rumors would have us believe Zion is going to sign cards for Panini but Upper Deck did nab rookie phenom, Ben Simmons, when he was drafted which is making Panini fans nervous.
Panini probably has the best hope of getting Zion's auto given they are the officially licensed provider of NBA cards but recent legal troubles for Zion mean this is, at the moment, up in the air.
Panini gave us the first official NBA Zion cards recently with their Panini Instant set;
If Zion were to sign for Panini collectors would be spoiled for choice as rookie cards typically are seen in a huge list of NBA product including;
- 2019/20 NBA Hoops (October)
- 2019/20 Donruss (November)
- 2019/20 Panini Certified (November)
- 2019/20 Absolute (November)
- 2019/20 Panini Prizm (December)
- 2019/20 Panini Revolution (December)
- 2019/20 Panini Contenders (December)
- 2019/20 Panini Dominion (January)
- 2019/20 Crown Royale (January)
- 2019/20 Donruss Optic (January)
- 2019/20 Panini Impeccable (January)
- 2019/20 Panini Select (March)
- 2019/20 Court Kings
- 2019/20 Spectra
- 2019/20 Panini Threads
- 2019/20 Panini National Treasures
- 2019/20 Panini Immaculate
- 2019/20 Panini Noir